KN95 Respirator Type Face Mask – Pack of 20
- KN95 mask offers superior protection to the surgical/medical masks.
- Filters out 95% of relevant airborne particles.
- Protects against Virus and Bacteria
- Test Standard GB2626-2006
- Ergonomically shaped for an efficient fit.
- Pack of 20 Masks.
Wearing a mask will help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Because it’s possible to have coronavirus without showing symptoms, it is best to wear a face-covering even if you think you are healthy.
A mask helps contain small droplets that come out of your mouth and/or nose when you talk, sneeze, or cough.
If you have COVID-19 and are not showing symptoms, a face mask reduces your chance of spreading the infection to others.
If you are healthy, a mask may protect you from larger droplets from people around you.
For the KN95 mask, The 95% rating refers to the percentage of particles the filter in the KN95 mask will remove from the air. When testing these filters for their efficiency, a particle size of 0.3 microns is used. The “95%” rating means the KN95 mask will efficiently filter out 95% of relevant airborne particles. KN95 mask offers more protection than a surgical mask does because it can filter out both large and small particles when the wearer inhales.
This KN95 Mask is CE approved and has passed the KN95 Mask Standard Test GB2626-2006
CE marking is an important procedure that guarantees product's conformity to EU regulations.
The CE mark is required for all new products which are subject to one or more of the European product safety Directives. It is a visible sign that the manufacturer of the product is declaring conformity with all of the Directives relating to that product.
KN95 Face Masks are FFP2 grade and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO).
KN95 mask offers more protection than a surgical mask does because it can filter out both large and small particles when the wearer inhales.
The KN95 Mask also protects the wearer against germs and bacteria contained in secretions, splashes, sprays, and large droplets.
These FFP2 KN95 masks are superior to the surgical/medical masks when it comes to fit and the level of protection they offer.
They are individually packaged masks for improved hygiene.
By law, you now have to wear face-covering when you use public transport.
You should also wear a face-covering:
- In shops, shopping centers, and all retail spaces - this will soon be the law.
- When staying 2 meters apart from people is difficult.
- In a healthcare setting - this includes hospitals, GP surgeries, care settings, nursing homes, and dental practices.
- When visiting anyone who is more at risk from coronavirus - such as people aged 70 or over or people who are medically vulnerable.
- In an enclosed indoor space with other people.
Benefits of using the PPF2 KN95 Face Mask:
- Proven to offer superior protection when compared to the surgical/medical masks.
- Test Standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
- CE marking standard.
- Ergonomically shaped for an efficient fit.
- Can be used for a maximum of 6-8 hours.
- PPF2 KN95 masks are disposable, which leads to better hygiene and reduced contact with infections.
- These masks fold flat, so easy to save and to use for travel.
- Layered fabric provides protection against airborne allergens, pathogens, and pollen.
- Providing high protection for respiratory health. as the filtration system is effective to 95%.
How to use the PPF2 KN95 Face Mask:
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer before putting on your PPF2 KN95 mask.
- Unfold the mask and cover your mouth and nose, make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Pull both elasticated headbands over your head and adjust.
- Pinch the metal bridge for a closer fit.
- Avoid touching the PPF2 KN95 mask while using it.
- Carry unused face coverings in a sealable clean waterproof bag, for example, a ziplock.
To remove a PPF2 KN95 Face Mask properly:
- Remove it from behind - do not touch the front of the mask
- Put it in a closed bin straight away
- Clean your hands properly
We strive to dispatch all products as quickly as possible. Orders will be dispatched via one of our shipping partners to addresses in ROI, NI and the UK.
Email confirmation with a tracking number is typically emailed once the order is dispatched from our offices.
Where products for ROI and NI are ordered before 4pm - delivery is usually made the next working day, however, this CANNOT be guaranteed, especially at peak parcel times. Orders for the UK are delivered within 2 - 3 working days.
Delivery charges for orders below €60:
UK / NI €10.00
The courier company may contact you by phone or email to arrange delivery. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the correct delivery information is provided and that your package can be received at the provided address.
Should it occur that delivery is unsuccessful and the package is returned to us, the buyer will be subject to shipping fees for re-delivery of the goods. Please note that the courier company cannot leave deliveries with neighbours without authorisation from the customer.
Please note that the shipping rates for excessively large items we sell may be weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogramme and we will notify the customer where additional charges apply to shipping.
Should you wish to send an item to a country which is not listed - please contact us directly for a quote.
EM Services are happy to accept unwanted goods that are unopened and unused within 14 days from date of delivery to our returns address, once we issue a returns number in advance. All unwanted returns must be returned unused, in original packaging with your order sheet. Once good are received, funds will be returned automatically if goods meet our required criteria.
For orders over €60 with free shipping - €7.00 will be deducted from the amount refunded in order to cover shipping costs.
In the unlikely event that your goods are faulty or have been damaged in transit, EM Services will provide a replacement. Please contact us within 48 hours of delivery to report any issues.
Please note that items that are used and opened will not be replaced and no refund will be issued.
If you need to return an item, please contact us by email on email@example.com quoting your order number and name with your package. Once received, a member of our Customer Service Team will be in touch to issue a returns number and to follow up when a refund has been issued.